FREE On-Demand: Boost Employee Engagement with Social Recognition
In partnership with:
(Original broadcast date: July 3, 2019.)
The most common rewards and recognition program in Canada are the years of service awards. If your primary recognition and engagement strategy is based on 5-year increments, it leaves a lot to be desired and results in missed opportunities for ongoing meaningful recognition and engagement. Studies have shown that recognition should be given to employees within a week of their contribution for maximum effect. Real-time social recognition is becoming an integral part of many organizations and impacts all aspects of an organization from employee turnover to innovation, and even customer satisfaction. But how do you harness the power of social recognition?
Join Tom Short, Founder and Chief Customer Officer of Kudos to learn about social recognition and strategies to help you boost employee engagement and organizational success. Find out how to create a culture of recognition and the importance of giving meaningful, value-based social recognition.
In this program, you will learn:
- Social recognition vs. Traditional recognition
- Creating a culture of recognition
- Recognition vs. Rewards
- Tying recognition to values and behaviours
- Budgeting and making a business case for social recognition
Who should take this course:
- Those in the HR industry will benefit the most from this webinar along with the business leaders who wish to boost employee engagement and organizational success using social recognition.
About the presenter:
Over the course of 25 years, Tom Short has used his passion for entrepreneurship and marketing to launch numerous, highly successful companies. At each organization Tom has built, employee experience has been the cornerstone to building effective teams. His expertise and learnings resulted in the development of Kudos as a solution and system to promote and enhance corporate culture, motivate individuals and create great employee experiences.
Tom leads business development, marketing, and customer engagement at Kudos and is active in speaking engagements and thought leadership activities in the HR industry. He is passionate about the role recognition plays in creating a great employee experience and is dedicated to educating the world about what genuine recognition can do for people everywhere.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714