Business Acumen for Compensation Professionals (C8) (Vancouver)
In Partnership with:
CPHR BC & Yukon has partnered with WorldatWork to bring Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preparation courses in Vancouver at member pricing, next with the Business Acumen for Compensation Professionals (C8).
Critical Thinking Skills for Today's Leaders
In this competitive, global economy business leaders expect you to go beyond the technical aspects of your job and think like a businessperson. In fact, strategic business understanding was one of eight key differentiators of top performers according to the WorldatWork 2012 Total Rewards Professionals' Career Census.
This course will cover:
- Learn what it takes to apply key business acumen skills and behaviors.
- Understand, evaluate, and articulate the relationship between compensation and business outcomes.
- Grasp essential financial concepts.
- Know how your business works and recognize the relationship between the compensation plan and the bottom line.
- Strengthen communication skills.
Who should attend:
- This course is intended for those individuals who are pursuing the CCP or GRP. The course has been designed to provide critical insights around business acumen and explores how the compensation professional can leverage these insights to maximize their role within their organization.
About Certified Compensation Professional (CCP):
The CCP certification comprises of 8 courses with corresponding exams. Exams are performed online, and are not mandatory for those interested in the individual courses without pursuing full certification. CPHR BC & Yukon will be pleased to offer each 2-day certification course once per year, if there is enough demand. See: the path to CCP
Scott Hausberg, CCP
Senior Compensation Consultant
Gallagher Benefit Services (Canada)
8:00 am - 8:30 am - Registration
8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Course (2 days)
Note: Continental breakfast and a light lunch included in the price of the course.
CPHR BC & Yukon - Nespresso Corporate Boardroom
Suite 1101 - 1111 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 24, 2020
Course + Exam
Cancellation & Refund: Please refer to Worldatwork's cancellation policy.
|16.0 (Course only)
18.0 (Course + Exam)
All pricing in US dollars; excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714