Leadership: The 15-Minute Solutions-Based Approach (On-Demand)
(Original broadcast date: April 16, 2019.)
One of the top challenges leaders face is figuring out how to manage their team’s needs and challenges in real time without compromising fulfillment of their own responsibilities. The 15-Minute Solutions-Based approach is a game-changer for leaders and their teams.
In this program, you will learn:
- Create a "lead as you would like to follow" culture
- Implement a solutions vs problem-based approach; reduce stress and goal-achieve
- Adopt The 15-Minute Process with your teams, clients, partners to increase productivity, better manage everyone’s time, resolve conflicts with creativity and engagement, and, increase goal-achieving with more ease
Who should take this course:
HR directors, managers, training and development managers, sales VP and managers
About the presenter:
Christine is a human-potential champion who believes stress is optional and when understood, can be utilized to source the next brilliant opportunity in all life areas. Others describe her as a master motivator and influencer to tap into solutions for the next best version of yourself. She trains individuals and organizations to source solutions by shifting their focus from what they don’t want, don’t want to feel to inspired-action for what they do want, do want to feel. Her approach utilizes proven success principles and simple systems for mindful commitments, conversations, choices. Highlights contributing to her acumen include: World-class event production (80,000+ attendees); national revenue-generating campaigns; secured million’s in sponsorship/sales (Fortune 500 Co’s.); creator, national multi-city human-potential series (300+ experts in Indigo bookstores); Author, Heartbroke, A Journey from near Death to Possibilities; International podcast host.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714