Project Teams Leading Change (On-Demand)
Discover how to apply principles for leading change successfully to project management.
When your project teams are more effective, the success rates of your projects will improve. It’s that simple.
This course provides a toolbelt of personalized tips that dramatically increase the effectiveness of project management.
In taking it, expect to:
- Deepen your understanding of what is required for your project teams to be more successful using an integrated, systems based approach.
- Explore and apply the seven essentials for leading successful projects.
- Conduct an audit on how effective your project teams currently are.
- Develop an Action Plan that will increase the effectiveness of project management throughout your organization.
Who should take this course: Project Teams and Senior Executives
Chris Edgelow is the Founder & President of Sundance Consulting Inc and Lost Creek Press Ltd, organizations that are dedicated to providing consulting / training services and publishing a variety of resources that help organizations change. For more than 30 years, Chris has worked extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He has taught at the university level and is a sought after speaker at many conferences each year. Always engaging and very practical in his approach, Chris help people face the reality of what is currently happening in their organizations and find ways to build the necessary leadership competencies that will ensure their changes succeed.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & Yukon login and password to receive member pricing.
• Trouble logging in to PD On-Demand? Watch our video tutorial or click here for help.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
||• Labour and Employee Relations
• Professional Practice
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714