Communicating Change (On-Demand)
Explore the how to ensure communication engages everyone throughout your changing organization.
This course is a comprehensive, practical program that equips you with the right tools to assess your capacity for change and the language you need to effectively communicate within it. Are you up to the challenge of helping people wrap their brains, arms and heart around change? Take this course.
In taking it, expect to:
- Explore the complexity of the communication challenge facing every changing organization.
- Conduct an audit on the effectiveness of your current communication efforts.
- Determine the essential principles behind the Who, What, When & How to ensure communication engages everyone.
- Acquire a communication toolbelt for your own changing organization.
- Design an action plan to significantly improve the level of engagement in your changing organization.
Who should take this course: Senior executives, project teams, human resources, organizational development, learning + development professionals, managers and communication professionals at all levels.
Chris Edgelow is the Founder & President of Sundance Consulting Inc and Lost Creek Press Ltd, organizations that are dedicated to providing consulting / training services and publishing a variety of resources that help organizations change. For more than 30 years, Chris has worked extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He has taught at the university level and is a sought after speaker at many conferences each year. Always engaging and very practical in his approach, Chris help people face the reality of what is currently happening in their organizations and find ways to build the necessary leadership competencies that will ensure their changes succeed.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & Yukon login and password to receive member pricing.
• Trouble logging in to PD On-Demand? Watch our video tutorial or click here for help.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
||• Labour and Employee Relations
• Professional Practice
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714