Own Your Inbox - Manage Email like an Expert (On-Demand)
This is a recording of a live webinar held on July 11, 2017.
Are you spending too much time with email? Does a typical day sound something like this: write, read, reply, and repeat? It's time to take control of your inbox and start handling your email like a productivity expert. In this hands-on session, you will learn how to keep messages organized and easy to manage. From processing emails more quickly to setting up automated follow-ups, this presentation will make you the master of your inbox.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How to reduce the time spent checking email
- Processes to keep your inbox clean and efficient
- How to achieve inbox zero on a regular basis
- Techniques to avoid email distractions and inbox clutter
- How to create automated rules and follow-up reminders
Scott Friesen is not too busy. He’s productive. There’s a difference. He is also the founder of Simpletivity training and consulting.
As a 'busyness killer', Scott helps people from all over the world improve their productivity. His time management techniques have benefited thousands of individuals and organizations alike. Managing email overload, never ending to-do lists, and technology distractions are among Scott's specialties.
Through speeches, courses, and workshops, Scott provides powerful tools to those who want more out of their day. He has dedicated his life to helping others focus on what is most important and to do it with less stress. Because being too busy isn't productive.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
||• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714