Quantitative Principles in Compensation Management (C3E) (Vancouver)
In Partnership with:
CPHR BC & Yukon has partnered with WorldatWork to bring Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preparation courses in Vancouver at member pricing, next with the Quantitative Principles in Compensation Management (C3E).
Master Human Resources Statistics and Analytics to Impact Business Outcomes
As a human resources professional, having a solid set of HR statistics and analytics skills is essential for delivering actionable insights for informed decision making to positively impact your organization’s business outcomes. In this hands-on HR statistics course, you will master applied statistics to HR issues and gain analytics skills using Excel.
This course will cover:
- Learning regularly used statistical tools, including the applications of these tools for total compensation design and administration.
- Recognizing the four levels of measurement and the quantitative concepts in HR.
- Finding, collecting, analyzing and accurately displaying statistical data in the most effective way.
- Understanding the relevant application of various statistical tools.
- Introduction to increasingly used advanced statistics for decision making, including regression analysis.
Who should attend:
- This course is part of the CCP and GRP certifications. It is designed for the HR professional seeking a foundational understanding of statistics in compensation management with responsibility in the area of compensation design.
About Certified Compensation Professional (CCP):
The CCP certification comprises of 8 courses with corresponding exams. Exams are performed online, and are not mandatory for those interested in the individual courses without pursuing full certification. CPHR BC & Yukon will be pleased to offer each 2-day certification course once per year, if there is enough demand. See: the path to CCP
Brandon Staheli, CCP, CBP, GRP
Employers Council (U.S.)
The course requires you bring a laptop with Microsoft Excel 2010 or later. A mouse is recommended to help with extensive on-screen navigation.
8:00 am - 8:30 am - Registration
8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Course (2 days)
Note: Continental breakfast and a light lunch included in the price of the course.
CPHR BC & Yukon - Nespresso Corporate Boardroom
Suite 1101 - 1111 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
Registration Deadline: Monday, April 20, 2020
Course + Exam
Cancellation & Refund: Please refer to Worldatwork's cancellation policy.
|16.0 (Course only)
18.0 (Course + Exam)
All pricing in US dollars; excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714