Get Unstuck and Empowered with Emotional Intelligence (On-Demand)
This 6-part mini series empowers you to be a "better you". This program is over 1 hour in length and is comprised of 6 video lessons.
These six video lessons are designed to give you an introduction to emotional intelligence, build important emotional intelligence skills, and provide basic strategies to improve your effectiveness both professionally and personally.
We’ll be covering 5 of the 15 emotional intelligence competencies in the emotional intelligence process such as Self Awareness, Assertiveness, Empathy, Impulse Control, and Stress Tolerance – tying these skills together in a meaningful way.
If you’re tired of feeling stuck or like something is missing in your life, and want to grow in your career and become a better leader, parent, spouse, friend, and human being, then this program can help.
In this 6-part mini-class, you are going to learn a few strategies to enhance 5 of the 15 emotional intelligence competencies:
• Become more self-aware – so you can understand yourself better.
• Become more assertive – so you can express your opinions and beliefs in a non-offensive way.
• Become more empathetic – by paying attention to and appreciating the feelings of others.
• Have more control of your impulses – so you can resist or delay a temptation to act.
• Become more tolerant of stress – by becoming more resilient to life’s daily pressures.
Watch this promo video:
Carolyn Stern specializes in helping professionals get unstuck, maximize their potential and achieve more.
She is a successful entrepreneur, self-development professional, author, university professor, corporate trainer and coach, and Certified Emotional Intelligence Facilitator/Instructor.
Her focus and passion has been on integrating emotional intelligence, leadership, and personal development, thereby empowering professionals to have the courage to get out of their own way, to live the life they have always wanted to, and to be the best version of themselves.
Carolyn is a popular guest speaker at seminars, conferences and retreats.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & Yukon login and password to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
||• Professional Practice
• Labour and Employee Relations
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714
A full refund, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued for cancellations submitted at least one week prior to an event or workshop. Attendee substitutions are permitted; however, member/non-member rate differences will apply. Please submit cancellation or substitution requests by fax (604-684-3225) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that this policy does not apply to conferences, exams or no-charge registrations. CPHR exam fees are non-refundable if registration is canceled after the registration deadline. Please note our deferral policy.