FREE On-Demand: How to Attract, Engage and Retain the Next Generation
In partnership with:
(Original broadcast date: November 19, 2019.)
For the first time in contemporary history, there are four generations in the workforce. In many organizations, Baby boomers and Generation Xers now work side-by side with Millennials and the first crop of Generation Z – each with different values, skill sets and expectations. Given this diversity, and with Canada’s unemployment rate at its lowest rate in nearly four decades, it’s clear that your organization’s recruitment and retention strategies must be more flexible and tailored than ever before.
In this presentation, you will:
- Learn best practices to enhance your Recruitment and Employee Retention strategy
- Explore insights to attracting a multi-generational workforce
- Identify engagement drivers to understand the Millennial and Gen Z difference
- Learn how to leverage technology to improve your organizations readiness for the next generation
Who should attend:
- All HR Professionals with an interest in recruitment.
About the presenters:
A Senior Solutions Specialist with TELUS Employer Solutions, Debbie imbues every project she tackles with her experience, education, and passion for technology. With more than two decades of HR experience in the technology sector, Debbie has supported a broad range of unionized and non-unionized North American organizations of every size, covering a variety of sectors.
Debbie possesses a uniquely holistic, end-to-end view of HR and is passionate about helping companies transform their strategy. She holds an undergraduate degree in Physical Geography and Biology, as well as a post-graduate certificate in marketing management and HR Studies completed in 2012.
Diana is a CPHR candidate and Prosci Change Management-certified HR professional based in Edmonton, Alberta. Her past experience includes recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and training and development at Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer, as well as with a leading North American distributor of shipping supplies.
In her current role with TELUS Employer Solutions, Diana provides both internal and external HR support. Strongly committed to driving positive engagement, she leverages her passion for people to make an impact on her organization’s strategic objectives. Diana holds an undergraduate degree in HR from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714