FREE On-Demand: Mindfulness for Busy HR Professionals
"GoToWebinar (GoToStage) rated this one of the top 100 Human Resources webinars of 2017!"
This is a recording of a live webinar held on July 22, 2017.
The benefits of mindfulness meditation are well researched. Wendy Quan, Founder of The Calm Monkey, will introduce mindfulness and meditation in a non-religious fashion, and teach you some easy skills that you can start using right away at work and at home. Use these techniques to get centered, de-stress and calm yourself at any time. Mindfulness is a ‘way of being’ that anyone can learn and creates a more positive experience of life.
We are lucky to have Wendy Quan hold this webinar. She is the industry thought leader and author on the topic of integrating change management and workplace mindfulness meditation
to build personal and workplace resiliency.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Understand the differences between mindfulness and meditation
- Hear real-life and researched-based benefits
- Learn the keys that make a mindfulness meditation practice successful
- See the amazing uptake that occurred at Pacific Blue Cross for their meditation program
- Participate in an experiential guided meditation during the webinar
Wendy Quan, founder of The Calm Monkey
is the industry leader helping organizations implement self-sustaining mindfulness meditation programs using change management techniques to create personal and organizational change resiliency. She trains and certifies meditators to become workplace and community facilitators through workshops and online training. Her program is the first of its kind and makes spreading meditation in the world much more accessible.
The Calm Monkey and CPHR BC & Yukon have proudly partnered to offer The Calm Monkey’s Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator Training & Certification
CPHR BC & Yukon members.
Wendy is a certified organizational change manager who has been recognized as a pioneer by the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley
and the global Association of Change Management Professionals
. Her clients include individuals from around the world and organizations such as Google, the government of Dubai and many other organizations in various sectors.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
||• Health, Wellness, and Safe Workplace
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714