FREE On-Demand: The Future of HR is Social, Mobile and Millennial, are you ready?
In partnership with:
(Original broadcast date: June 5, 2019.)
Canada boasts a whopping 7.3 million millennials, exceeding the boomers as the largest age group. According to Deloitte, millennials are expected to make up 75% of the global workforce by 2025. Organizations often overlook or misunderstand three key areas of the employee experience as it applies to millennials: Health & Wellbeing, Social Workplace, and Collective Intelligence & Feedback. In this webinar, we’ll look at how to understand the goals, values, and ambitions to help attract, engage and retain millennials.
In this program, you will learn:
- The importance of creating a positive employee experience
- What does "employee experience" mean to millennials?
- What motivates millennials?
- What do millennials value in the workplace?
- How do you retain millennials? (The three areas - goals, values, ambitions)
Who should take this course:
Those in the HR industry will benefit the most from this webinar along with the business leaders who wish to attract, engage and retain millennials.
About the presenter:
Over the course of 25 years, Tom Short has used his passion for entrepreneurship and marketing to launch numerous, highly successful companies. At each organization Tom has built, employee experience has been the cornerstone to building effective teams. His expertise and learnings resulted in the development of Kudos as a solution and system to promote and enhance corporate culture, motivate individuals and create great employee experiences.
Tom leads business development, marketing, and customer engagement at Kudos and is active in speaking engagements and thought leadership activities in the HR industry. He is passionate about the role recognition plays in creating a great employee experience and is dedicated to educating the world about what genuine recognition can do for people everywhere.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Workforce Planning and Talent Management
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714