Summer Sizzler - You Had Me At Craft Beer & Patio! (Kamloops)
Date: June 20, 2019
Location: Noble Pig Brew Pub
The CPHR BC
Central Interior Region invites you to the annual Summer Sizzler - and this year we are heading outside to enjoy dinner and craft beer (or wine) on the patio at The Noble Pig! This networking event is the largest mid-year social function and the last event before the summer break. Come, enjoy:
- Fabulous 3 course meal
- Flight of 3 fine craft beers brewed on site (or glass of wine) included
- Tour of the Noble Pig's craft brewery
- Meet and hear from new Director of Operations & Strategic HR at CPHR BC & Yukon, Sheh Shojaee, CPHR
- Connect, network and mingle with fun activities
- Celebrate the conclusion of the Mentoring Program (all welcome whether you are a Mentoring pair or not)
The perfect mix of business & pleasure on the patio. Relax, connect, enjoy! (Cash bar available).
Members and non-members welcome. Advanced
registration required via the 'Register' link. Places are limited.
We look forward to seeing you.
The Noble Pig, 650 Victoria Street,
Kamloops, BC, V2C 2
5.30pm - 7.30pm
Thursday June 20, 2019
Pre-registration is required.
Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to
Should you have any questions regarding events in your region,
please contact Tim Read, Member Relations Manager (CI
Region). 1 250 317 8344.
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714
CPHR BC & Yukon has a policy on alcohol consumption. Click here to review.
A full refund, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued for cancellations submitted at least one week prior to an event. Attendee substitutions are permitted; however, member/non-member rate differences will apply. Please submit cancellation or substitution requests by fax (604-684-3225) or e-mail (email@example.com). .