Fraser Valley Roundtable - Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations
Date: December 13, 2017
Location: Abbotsford School Board Office
CPD Hours : 1.5
Topic: CONDUCTING EFFECTIVE WORKPLACE INVESTIGATIONS
During this session, we will cover off the following:
• what triggers the obligation to conduct a workplace investigation and how to properly initiate a workplace investigation including preliminary considerations;
• how to ensure the effective conduct of workplace investigations;
• how to identify when to consider using an external investigator;
• what to do to properly conclude an investigation; and
• tips for acting on and implementing results and recommendations of an investigation.
Abbotsford School District – School Board Office
2790 Tims Street
(Please park in the parking lot and enter on the East side of the building.
If you have any challenges, please do not hesitate to contact Gina @ 778-245-0445)
5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
Pre-registration is required.
Please note that you MUST register for a roundtable
before the end of the day on the day of the roundtable to ensure that it will
appear on your member profile.
Registration questions, cancellations and general information
about roundtables in the Lower Mainland (Coastal Vancouver, Greater Vancouver
and Fraser Valley) can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST #