2019 Coastal/Greater Vancouver Holiday Social & CPHR Recognition Event
Please join us as we kick off the holiday season in style and connect with fellow members and colleagues in this relaxed, fun and social evening.
During the event we will also be recognizing and honoring members who obtained their Chartered Professional in Human Resources designation in 2019. We will be joined by our CEO Anthony Ariganello, members of the Board of Directors and other key leaders from the Lower Mainland regions.
Your ticket provides all — great entertainment, delicious food and one drink ticket to add to the festive spirit. Cash bar available for additional beverages.
This year we will be hosting a onsite raffle to raise money for "Dress for Success - Vancouver".
Thank you to our prize donors!!
The Four (4) Prizes to be won are:
1. One (1) Full CPHR BC & Yukon 2020 Conference
Pass ($1050 Value)
2. Gift Certificate from Outback Team Building & Training
for One (1) Self-Hosted Team Building Activity
for up to 25 people ($1000 Value)
3. Two hour luxury car chauffer service from Swank Drives
4. Painting by local artist Cathy Roddie
($500 Value) painted live during the event
See below for official raffle rules. Come out and help us raise money for this very worthwhile organization!
We will also be collecting new or gently used purses the night of this event for DFS clients.
We are also seeking door prizes if you are able to make a donation please contact Jessica Ng at our offices.
Date: Tuesday, December 10th, 2019
5:30pm – 8:00pm
Point Grey Room -
1128 W Hastings St
Vancouver - BC V6E 4R5
Dress: Business or cocktail attire
Parking/Transit: Paid parking is available at the hotel or on the street. Nearest skytrain station is Burrard.
Hotel Room Rate: There are a small number of City View Rooms available starting at the rate of $199 and must be booked before November 12th, 2019. Reserve your room here with this passkey.
Early-Registration (Nov 26th)
Regular Registration (Dec 6th)
| Student Member
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. GST # 119446714. CPHR BC & Yukon has a policy on alcohol consumption. Click here to review.
A full refund, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued for cancellations submitted at least one week prior to an event or workshop. Attendee substitutions are permitted; however, member/non-member rate differences will apply. Please submit cancellation or substitution requests by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this policy does not apply to conferences, exams or no-charge registrations. CPHR exam fees are non-refundable if registration is canceled after the registration deadline.
There may be a professional photographer at this event. Photos may be used for CPHR BC & Yukon marketing purposes or provided to media for publication. If you do not want your photograph taken, please alert the onsite photographer.
- RAFFLE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Total Value of prizes available to be won is $3050
- No cash alternatives
- All 4 prizes will be drawn that evening from the number of tickets sold that evening.
- Winners must be present to claim the prize and must have their ticket.
- Chances of winning will depend on number of tickets sold during the evening, as well as number of tickets purchased by an individual
- Max 1 prize per winner; winner cannot select prize
- Tickets will be sold 3 for $5, 7 for $10 or 16 for $20
- Ticket sales will open onsite at the event starting at 5:30pm and will close at 7:15pm
- Prizes will be drawn at 7:30pm
- Winners names will be posted on the CPHR BC & Yukon website the following day by 3pm
- All proceeds will be donated to Dress for Success - Vancouver
- This raffle draw is not open to minors or CPHR BC & Yukon staff
- Winners are responsible for any additional costs associated with the fulfillment of the prize i.e. Conference pass does not include travel costs or accommodations
- Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia
- Licensee: CPHR BC & Yukon – 1101-1111 West Hastings Street, Contact: Quinne Davey, 604-694-6943