2019 Fraser Valley Holiday Social & CPHR Recognition Event
Date: November 27, 2019
Location: Elements Casino
Please join us as we kick off the holiday season in style and connect with fellow Fraser Valley Members and colleagues in this relaxed, fun and social holiday gathering over great food and fun in our largest event of the year!
We will also be recognizing and honoring members from the Fraser Valley who obtained their Chartered Professional in Human Resources designation in 2019.
You will be joined by your Fraser Valley advisory council & members of the Board of Directors.
Your ticket provides all; great entertainment, delicious food and one drink ticket to add to the festive spirit. We are also seeking door prizes if you are able to make a donation please contact Jessica Ng at our offices.
The Four (4) Prizes to be won are:
3. Two (2) One way Helijet
quick tickets (Value $700)
4. Two (2) hour luxury car chauffer service from Swank Drives
See below for official raffle rules. Come out and help us raise money for this very worthwhile organization!
In addition to the above fundraiser, will once again be supporting the "Inn for Women" by collecting gently used clothing that will be delivered after the event to their Cloverdale Thrifty Store which raises money to assist women in need in the community.
Date: Wednesday, November 27th, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
17755 60th Avenue - Dragon Lounge
Surrey - BC V3S 1V3
Dress: Business/cocktail attire
Parking/Transit: Free onsite parking.
Regular Registration Rate
(until Nov 22nd)
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. GST # 119446714
A full refund, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued for cancellations submitted at least one week prior to an event or workshop. Attendee substitutions are permitted; however, member/non-member rate differences will apply. Please submit cancellation or substitution requests by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this policy does not apply to conferences, exams or no-charge registrations. CPHR exam fees are non-refundable if registration is canceled after the registration deadline.
CPHR BC & Yukon has a policy on alcohol consumption. Click here to review. There may be a professional photographer at this event. Photos may be used for CPHR BC & Yukon marketing purposes or provided to media for publication. If you do not want your photograph taken, please alert the onsite photographer.
RAFFLE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Total Value of prizes available to be won is $2950
- No cash alternatives
- All 4 prizes will be drawn that evening from the number of tickets sold that evening.
- Winners must be present to claim the prize and must have their ticket.
- Chances of winning will depend on number of tickets sold during the evening, as well as number of tickets purchased by an individual
- Max 1 prize per winner; winner cannot select prize
- Tickets will be sold 3 for $5, 7 for $10 or 16 for $20
- Ticket sales will open onsite at the event starting at 6:00pm and will close at 7:45pm
- Prizes will be drawn at 8:00pm
- Winners names will be posted on the CPHR BC & Yukon website the following day by 3pm
- All proceeds will be donated to Dress for Success - Vancouver
- This raffle draw is not open to minors or CPHR BC & Yukon staff
- Winners are responsible for any additional costs associated with the fulfillment of the prize i.e. Conference pass does not include travel costs or accommodations
- Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia
- Licensee: CPHR BC & Yukon – 1101-1111 West Hastings Street, Contact: Quinne Davey, 604-694-6943