HR Industry Expo Night (Surrey)
Date: March 5, 2019
Location: Kwantlen Polytechnic University
CPD Hours: 3.0
**Pre-registration is now closed for this event. If you wish to attend please email Quinne Davey.
For student members and new graduate student members this is an opportunity for you to connect with and learn from HR Professionals from a variety of industries.
Throughout the evening, participants will have the opportunity to circulate amongst the tables, in an organized format, to ask questions and gain knowledge of what the culture and workplace can be like in some of the following industries:
- Finance and Administration
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Essential Services
Come out and meet some of our senior HR practitioners who have worked in these industries for a significant period of time. The evening will begin with ½ hour of networking and the formal program will begin at 6:30 pm sharp.
Please plan to arrive on time and stay for the evening as this is not a 'drop in' type event. Please eat before you arrive. Only very light refreshments will be served during the event.
- If you are not a student or new graduate member of the association you can register to attend but the following applies:
* New graduates must have graduated within the last 12 months;
* Please indicate which school (under organization name) and which undergrad program (title: Student, HR program certificate) you are taking when you register. It will be required at the registration desk on the day of the event;
* This event is for full or part time students studying for their undergrad;
- Bring a Student Guest - If you are a student member and wish to bring another student guest with you (non-member) you are welcome to add them as your guest when you register yourself online. Please ensure you enter in their full name when prompted so their name and badge will be correct on our list;
Dress: Business Casual
KPU - Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Conference Center - Cedar Building - Room 1205A
12666 - 72nd Avenue
Surrey, BC V3M 2M8
Transit & Parking: Visit the KPU website here on transit options.
Pre Registration Required
|Deadline - Feb 28th, 2019
New Graduate Member
Student & New Graduate Non-Member
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. GST # 119446714
Cancellations: If you are unable to attend this event, we ask you to inform us by email email@example.com or call us at 604-684-7228.
CPHR BC & Yukon has a policy on alcohol consumption. Click here to review.
There may be a professional photographer at this event. Photos may be used for CPHR BC & Yukon marketing purposes including social media posts or provided to media for publication. If you do not want your photograph taken, please alert the onsite photographer.
Should you have any questions regarding this event and registration, please contact Quinne Davey Member Relations Manager, Lower Mainland.