Market Pricing - Conducting a Competitive Pay Analysis (Vancouver)
In Partnership with:
CPHR BC & Yukon has partnered with WorldatWork to bring Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preparation courses in Vancouver at member pricing, next with:
"Market Pricing — Conducting a Competitive Pay Analysis (C17)".
This course will provide a consistent and effective methodology for market-pricing benchmark jobs within an organization. Participants will have an opportunity to develop their data utilization skills through classroom practicum exercises.
- Review common compensation strategies, base pay structure design, and the establishment and use of a job-worth hierarchy.
- Discuss how market pricing can support an organization’s business strategy.
- Discover data sources, data collection options, salary survey formats and use of job matching.
- Learn how the data from salary surveys can help you develop the market rate for benchmark jobs.
- Discuss the use of statistical analysis tools and aging, blending, weighting and slotting data.
- Learn how to handle short- and long-term incentive survey data.
- Find out how to communicate market pricing to upper management and your organization.
- Market Pricing and Business Strategy
- Market Pricing Terminology and Base Pay Structure Design
- Survey Data
- Participating in Surveys
- Utilizing Survey Data
- National Plastics and Rubber Manufacturing — A Case Study
- Short-Term and Long-term Incentive Survey Data
Who should attend:
This course is designed for compensation and HR professionals with an interest in/or responsibility for identifying competitive rates of pay, job evaluation and compensation program development.
Certification Exam*: C17/GR17:
Certified Compensation Professional® (CCP®) - The CCP certification comprises of 8 courses with corresponding exams. Exams are performed online, and are not mandatory for those interested in the individual courses without pursuing full certification.
CPHR BC & Yukon will be pleased to offer each 2-day certification course once per year, if there is enough demand.
*This is a required exam to obtain a CCP and GRP.
Doug Sayed, CCP, GRP, SPHR
Managing Principal, Applied HR Strategies, Inc
8:00 am - 8:30 am - Registration
8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Course (for both days)
Note: Continental breakfast and a light lunch included in the price of the course.
CPHR BC & Yukon Office
Suite 1101 - 1111 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
Extended Registration Deadline: Friday, March 16. 2018
Course + Certification Exam
|16.0 (Course only)
18.0 (Course + Exam)
| Total Rewards
All pricing in US dollars; excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714
Cancellation & Refund: Please refer to Worldatwork's cancellation policy.