Northern Summer Sizzler - Wine by the Water (Prince George)
Date: June 21, 2018
Location: Northern Lights Estate Winery
Join fellow HR professionals at the
industry's biggest summer get-together: the annual Northern
social. This year enjoy Wine by the Water!
We are excited to hold this event for the first time at the beautiful Northern Lights Estate Winery on the banks of the Nechako River. The winery produces a variety of BC's finest fruit wines. A selection of wine tastings is included in the evening, complimented by food platters from the bistro.
- A major networking opportunity as well as a great evening out.
- Hear from proprietors Pat Bell and/or Doug Bell on their journey into wine.
- Conclusion of the Northern Mentoring
program - come with your Mentoring Partner if you have
- Meet special guest Kelly Aslanowicz CPHR BC & Yukon Senior Manager, Business Development, and Member Relations Manager, Tim Read.
- Celebrate successes, hear what's happening and enjoy some interactive activities.
Take advantage to
mix, mingle & meet at the last HR event before the Fall. Members are
encouraged to invite non-members, partners & guests to this informal
Tickets include a range of wine tastings and food. Cash bar available.
Register early and win! Register by June 7th and you will be entered into a draw to win a bottle of Northern Lights Estate wine and your registration fee back!
Northern Lights Estate Winery, 745 Prince George Pulpmill Rd, Prince George, BC V2K 5P4
Thursday June 21
Pre-registration is required.
Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to
Should you have any questions regarding events in your region,
please contact Tim
Read, Member Relations Manager (N
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714
CPHR BC & YK has a policy on alcohol consumption. Click here to review