Cancelled - Building an Authentic Coaching Business Series: Steps 9 & 10 – Your Support Network; Continue to Grow as a Coach; Series Wrap up (webinar)
Date: November 21, 2019
Presenter: Tana Heminsley, EMBA, PCC, CEO and Founder of Authentic Leadership Global, Inc.
|BUILDING AN AUTHENTIC COACHING BUSINESS SERIES
Harvard Business Review declared authentic leadership "Gold Standard" in 2015. In addition to an authentic approach being very helpful for organizational leaders, it can also be used to build a successful coaching business. When you cultivate your unique and authentic way of being, who you are and what is deeply important to you will shine through from the first moment potential clients hear your name, to the way you describe your offerings, and their experience of you as their coach.
The foundation for building an authentic coaching business is to be clear about who you are at your best, what your life's purpose is – and then to bring this way of being into every step.
When you show up consistently and genuinely in every interaction and are choiceful with every step you take to build your business, it becomes your reputation or personal brand (what people say about you when you are not in the room). It differentiates you from your coaching colleagues so that your potential clients can seek you out to be their coach.
Whatever stage you are at in building your coaching business, it is helpful to reflect on your Inner GPS (or moral compass) – the foundation for an authentic way of being – and to recalibrate it from time to time; and then to use this inner clarity to guide your next steps.
The 10 steps to building an Authentic Coaching Business include:
- How do you want to coach?
- Who do you want to coach?
- How do you find coaching clients?
- How do you price your offerings?
- How do you create focus?
- How do you diversify your offerings?
- How do you create systems and templates?
- How do you manage your financials and measure results?
- Who is your support network?
- How will you continue to grow as a coach?
Webinar #8: Building an Authentic Coaching Business Series: Steps 9 & 10 – Your Support Network; Continue to Grow as a Coach; Series Wrap up
In order to ensure a sustainable revenue model for your business, and to cultivate ease as you build it, it is helpful to have a strong support network, to continue your growth as a coach and to celebrate your accomplishments.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• How to build a support network – it’s nice to have someone to talk to when you are having a frustrating day
• The benefits of having a strong support network and continuous growth as a coach
• How an Authentic Approach can support you to:
- Build strong relationships with other authentic coaches and colleagues
- Choose which learning opportunities are aligned with your goals
- Celebrate and savor the accomplishments you have made as a coach
About the presenter:
Tana Heminsley is a thought leader, author, and integral coach with a focus on Authentic Leadership and Emotional Intelligence. In 2013 she published her first book “Awaken Your Authentic Leadership – Lead with Inner Clarity and Purpose”.
Tana is the recipient of the International Coach Federation Vancouver Chapter 2016 Coach Impact Award. This is the highest award category in British Columbia for coaching excellence for individual partnership (Coach Impact) level.
She is an executive and an entrepreneur with more than 30 years of experience building businesses and developing leaders.
During this time, Tana has been studying how individuals overcome childhood trauma to go on to become successful organizational leaders. She has researched extensively the inner journey of leaders and how it relates to long-term behavioral change and recovering from unhealed issues. When left unhealed, old traumas make themselves known as unhelpful behaviors that impact self and others (think the bully leader who grew up with an alcoholic parent who hasn’t learned how to manage her/his anger).
She’s a master at the practical application — the how — of emotional intelligence and authentic leadership. Both support leaders to heal old wounds and improve their effectiveness while experiencing more ease — in the workplace (and at home).
Her career has included roles such as:
• founding Authentic Leadership Global™ – a business supporting organizations to transform their culture through individual and team growth and development.
• facilitating leadership development for 1000s of leaders through ViRTUS.
• being a member of the Executive team for BC Hydro – one of North America’s leading providers of clean, renewable energy – with 4,500 employees, annual net income of $400 Million (2007) and 1.7 million customers.
• consulting for the founders of the balanced scorecard management system, which originated out of Harvard, and
• starting, owning and selling “Tana Lee” a retail clothing store.
Tana holds an Executive MBA from Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, a PCC credential with International Coach Federation, is an Integral Coach trained through New Ventures West), is a Certified Professional EQ Analyst, is a Certified Authentic Leadership Program Facilitator and has trained on the Enneagram.
Online - Live Webinar
Log-in: 9:15 - 9:30am (PST); Presentation: 9:30am - 11:00am (PST)
All login information will be sent to you via email the day prior to the session.
Both registration and payment are required for every person attending this webinar. Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you have not received your login access information the day prior to the webinar date, or for inquiries regarding online workshops, please email or call 604.684.7228.
Attend the final session of this series for FREE
Register for the first seven webinars and the eighth one is on us!
To redeem: Once you have attended all seven sessions, simply email email@example.com for your complimentary registration.
Friday, November 15
||• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714
A full refund, less a $15 processing fee, will be issued for cancellations submitted at least one week prior to an event or workshop. Attendee substitutions are permitted; however, member/non-member rate differences will apply. Please submit cancellation or substitution requests by fax (604-684-3225) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this policy does not apply to conferences, exams or no-charge registrations. CPHR exam fees are non-refundable if registration is canceled after the registration deadline. Please note our deferral policy.