Leading Change (On-Demand)
An integrated, systems-based look at how to lead change successfully.
Bring your real-life cases to this course to map, design and develop your organization’s change journey to ensure your organization can initiate and sustain change successfully.
In taking it, expect to:
- Conduct a simple assessment of where you are currently spending most of your effort – managing or leading.
- Use a system view to capture a full picture of your organization’s current situation.
- Simplify the strategic message everyone throughout your organization must embrace.
- Explore how to align and implement all the changes successfully.
- Learn how to lead people through transition to ensure full engagement
- Explore how to communicate change in ways that connects everyone.
- Develop a map of where everyone is on the change journey and outline your plan to keep them moving forward together.
Who should take this course: Managers and leaders at all levels.
Chris Edgelow is the Founder & President of Sundance Consulting Inc and Lost Creek Press Ltd, organizations that are dedicated to providing consulting / training services and publishing a variety of resources that help organizations change. For more than 30 years, Chris has worked extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He has taught at the university level and is a sought after speaker at many conferences each year. Always engaging and very practical in his approach, Chris help people face the reality of what is currently happening in their organizations and find ways to build the necessary leadership competencies that will ensure their changes succeed.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & Yukon login and password to receive member pricing.
• Trouble logging in to PD On-Demand? Watch our video tutorial or click here for help.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com
||• Learning and Development
• Professional Practice
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714