FREE webinar: A Total Worker Health® Intervention on Commercial Construction Sites
Date: September 18, 2018
In Partnership with:
Construction workers suffer numerous work-related injuries as well as health conditions and behaviors. The organizational structure and the job demands on these workers provide challenges to improve their total health. We've been developing and testing Total Worker Health(R) approaches for over 10 years examining the various components of the commercial construction organizational structure. Our current evaluation examine worksite based approaches.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the various organizational components of the construction industry and their role in worker safety, health and wellbeing.
- the nature of a workers experience of moving on and off sites.
- Total Worker Health approaches for a worksite that aligh with current safety practices on worksites that demonstrated effective changes in worker behaviours.
- Workers respond well to health messages that align with their jobs and safety structures.
- Worksites are one of several points to improve construction workers total health.
Presenter: Jack Dennerlein, PhD
Professor, Northeastern University, Bouvé College of Health Sciences, Department of Physical Therapy, Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm (PDT)
Registration Fee: FREE!
||• Health, Wellness and Safe Workplace