Leadership to Goal-Achieve; MasterPlan for Results (On-demand)
(Original broadcast date: July 10, 2018.)
In this virtual webinar, you’ll gain understanding and proven success principles in leadership for: The importance of 6 / 12 month MasterPlanning; Why a game-changer goal influences growth in all life-areas; how to achieve results with mindful conversations, commitments and choices; shift your perspective on time to stressless; effective time-management tools; and the connection between rewards, action and results.
From this presentation, you will learn:
- What is an A / B / C Goal? / Why a Game-Changer Goal?
- Utilize Conversations, Commitments, Choices to Goal-Achieve
- Resolve Habitual Stress: Shift your Time-Worry Habit
- The 6/12 month MasterPlan; Effective Monthly/Daily Goal-Achieve System
- Why Rewards Inspire Action and Results
Who should attend:
Employees/executives who want to achieve the next level of success and potential without compromising other life areas by: Understanding the connection between mindset and goals; and learning to stressless to achieve more.
Christine is a human-potential champion who believes stress is optional and when understood, can be utilized to source the next brilliant opportunity in all life areas. Others describe her as a master motivator and influencer to tap into solutions for the next best version of yourself. She trains individuals and organizations to source solutions by shifting their focus from what they don’t want, don’t want to feel to inspired-action for what they do want, do want to feel. Her approach utilizes proven success principles and simple systems for mindful commitments, conversations, choices. Highlights contributing to her acumen include: World-class event production (80,000+ attendees); national revenue-generating campaigns; secured million’s in sponsorship/sales (Fortune 500 Co’s.); creator, national multi-city human-potential series (300+ experts in Indigo bookstores); Author, Heartbroke, A Journey from near Death to Possibilities
; International podcast host.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & Yukon login and password to receive member pricing.
• Trouble logging in to PD On-Demand? Watch our video tutorial or click here for help.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714