Guiding Change (On-Demand)
The essentials for building change capacity throughout your organization.
This practical program challenges you to use your real-life cases in learning to guide change. Expect to develop your own personal action plan for being a guide in change to enhance your organizations capacity for it.
In taking it, expect to:
- Deepen your understanding of what it takes to help your organization change using an integrated, systems based approach.
- Curate the flow of activities plan for guiding change: who you work with, when and what you help them to do.
- Explore the facilitation, consulting and helping skills that are so necessary for competent guides.
- Conduct an audit on the current level of competency for guiding change in your organization.
- Design an action plan to increase the organizational capacity for dealing with complex change.
Who should take this course: Organization development, human resources, learning & development professionals.
Chris Edgelow is the Founder & President of Sundance Consulting Inc and Lost Creek Press Ltd, organizations that are dedicated to providing consulting / training services and publishing a variety of resources that help organizations change. For more than 30 years, Chris has worked extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He has taught at the university level and is a sought after speaker at many conferences each year. Always engaging and very practical in his approach, Chris help people face the reality of what is currently happening in their organizations and find ways to build the necessary leadership competencies that will ensure their changes succeed.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & Yukon login and password to receive member pricing.
• Trouble logging in to PD On-Demand? Watch our video tutorial or click here for help.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com
||• Labour and Employee Relations
• Professional Practice
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714