Close the Gap from Goal-Setting to Goal-Achieving (On-demand)
(Original broadcast date: June 14, 2018.)
In this virtual webinar, you’ll gain understanding and proven success principles for Leadership in: What the gap is between goal-setting and goal-achieving; how to better utilize your mindset to lead a team to goal-achieve and succeed at new levels; How growing into the next best version of you results in you being an outstanding leader; and, the ways to resolve daily stress to goal-achieve for an entire team.
From this presentation, you will learn:
- Understand what the GAP is between Goal-Setting and Goal-Achieving
- Learn how your mindset influences Goal-Setting and Goal-Achieving
- Why Growing into the Next Best Version of You Needs to be Your Leadership Goal
- How Stress Negatively influences Goal-Setting and Goal-Achieving
- The Work-Backwards Formula to Move Forward
Who should take this course: Employees/executives who want to achieve the next level of success and potential without compromising all life areas by: Understanding the connection between mindset and goals; and learning to stressless to achieve more.
Christine is a human-potential champion who believes stress is optional and when understood, can be utilized to source the next brilliant opportunity in all life areas. Others describe her as a master motivator and influencer to tap into solutions for the next best version of yourself. She trains individuals and organizations to source solutions by shifting their focus from what they don’t want, don’t want to feel to inspired-action for what they do want, do want to feel. Her approach utilizes proven success principles and simple systems for mindful commitments, conversations, choices. Highlights contributing to her acumen include: World-class event production (80,000+ attendees); national revenue-generating campaigns; secured million’s in sponsorship/sales (Fortune 500 Co’s.); creator, national multi-city human-potential series (300+ experts in Indigo bookstores); Author, Heartbroke, A Journey from near Death to Possibilities; International podcast host.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714