FREE On-Demand: Lead with Emotional Intelligence: Building Courage, Vulnerability, and Resilience
In partnership with:
(Original broadcast date: February 5, 2019.)
Employees at all levels need to respond adequately to the trends that shape the new business environment. This requires looking at developing employees to strive for greater courage to innovate, increased vulnerability that leads to connection, increased accountability, elevated comfort with risk, more effective management of a diverse workforce, and increased ability to embrace change and disruption. Join David Cory, M.A., founder of the Emotional Intelligence Training Company Inc., who has been working to develop the emotional intelligence skills of leaders in progressive organizations around the globe for the past 20 years.
In this program, you will learn:
- Obtain the definitions for Courage, Vulnerability, Resilience and Emotional Intelligence
- Learn the connection between Courage, Vulnerability, Resilience, Emotional Intelligence and effective Leadership at all levels
- Understand one model of emotional intelligence and its potential to assist HR professionals to create learning and developmemt programs desgined to enhance Courage, Vulnerability, Resilience and Emotional Intelligence
Who should take this course:
HR professionals at all levels will benefit from this webinar, however, more senior HR professionals will benefit the most.
About the presenter:
David Cory is a leadership development coach, trainer, and consultant known for his expertise in applying the concept of emotional intelligence to individual and organizational performance improvement. David founded one of the first companies in North America to focus on the development of leadership through emotional intelligence, The Emotional Intelligence Training Company Inc., which celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2018. In the course of his work, David has been an invited guest of the Sultan of Brunei, worked under armed guard in Nigeria, been kicked out of a restricted area in Saudi Arabia, chased by an elephant in Zambia, and sang for royalty in Malaysia. David’s company completed the design of a leadership course based on emotional intelligence for an entire nation. This is a first in the world. The course is currently being delivered through a train-the-trainer model to the citizens of Botswana. Finally, David was the closing Key Note speaker at the Asia HRD Congress in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in July 2016 for the third time.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714