StressLess – From Worn-Out Habits to Inspired-Action: 9 Life Areas Review
(Part 2) (On-Demand)
(Original broadcast date: October 26, 2017.)
In this workshop, you will gain tools to Stressless by: utilizing techniques to focus only on what you do want; learning to have conversations for possibilities vs stress; shift your thoughts, attitude and stories toward inspired-action when stress triggers surface.
States of stress (fear, anxiety, procrastination, worry) result from unmet needs which negatively influence daily conversations, commitments and choices. These states diminish optimum performance in all life areas.
In this program, you will learn:
- Lean into stress; get clear on your goal, take action, detach from outcome
- Get from where you are to where you want to be; inspired-action
- 9 life areas inventory; what goes on internally, goes on externally
- Take inspired-action through stress (fear, procrastination, doubt, etc)
Who should take this course:
Employees and executives who want to increase optimum performance by learning to Stressless (fearless, worryless, procrastinateless). Sales, operations, creatives with structured deadlines, HR, leadership training.
Christine Monaghan is a human-potential champion. She believes that stress is optional and when understood can be utilized to source the next brilliant opportunity in one or more life areas. Others describe her as the master motivator and influencer to tap into solutions for the next best version of yourself. She trains individuals and organizations to source solutions by shifting their focus from what they don’t want, don’t want to feel to inspired-action for what they do want, do want to feel. Her approach utilizes proven principles and a simple system based on mindful commitments, conversations and choices. Her bold goal is to provide a professional platform to collectively influence others to replace distress by tapping into more optimum performance. The vision is to shift unhealthy, lack and scarcity-based problems for a solutions-based mindset resulting in purposeful productivity, increased profitability and vibrancy, daily. Some of her sponsors/clients are corporate leaders, national and internationally.
Christine’s business accomplishments and life experience contribute to her success as a consultant inclusive of:
• World-class event production (80,000+ attendees) and national revenue-generating promotions;
• Secured million’s in sponsorship and sales (Fortune 500 companies);
• Creator, national multi-city human-potential series (300+ seminars in Indigo/Chapters bookstores);
• Author, Heartbroke, An Entrepreneurs Journey from near Death to Possibilities; Internationally profiled podcast host.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
||• Health, Wellness & Safe Workplace
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714