Organizational Excellence: The Transformation of Conflict, Tension, and Power (Vancouver)
Date: January 19 21, 2018
Location: SFU Centre for Dialogue
BCODN is pleased to partner with Lathyrus Coaching and Consulting in the promotion of this exciting, upcoming event.
Interpersonal tension and conflict, when approached with skill, awareness and curiosity, can offer profound insights and make relationships and workplaces more dynamic and fulfilling.
In this hands-on, experiential workshop, participants will:
- Develop skills in managing complex and systemic conflicts
- Learn how to handle rank, escalation, and personal criticism
- Increase personal awareness and facilitation expertise
- Present and learn from real life experiences
- Come away with a practical toolkit that can be applied immediately
Who Should attend: Organizational leaders, facilitators, and coaches.
Date & Time: January 19-21, 2018, 9:00am - 4:30pm each day
Location: WCC 320 Strategy Room, SFU Centre for Dialogue, 580 West Hastings Street Vancouver, BC
Facilitator: Dr. Stephen Schuitevoerder
"Stephen is a master practitioner with deep experience working in some of the hottest conflict zones in the world. If you have an opportunity to learn with him, do it!"