FREE On-Demand: How HR Can Start a Great Workplace Mindfulness Practice
(Original broadcast date: June 19, 2018.)
What is HR’s role in bringing mindfulness into an organization? (Hint: you don’t have to do it all!) What are the best practices if you’re interested in doing this?
We are excited to have Wendy Quan return to our webinar stage. She is the mindfulness industry thought leader in helping organizations start-up long-term mindfulness practices that show personal and business results.
Wendy will discuss the workplace mindfulness industry landscape, different approaches to starting a workplace practice and a best practices roadmap.
Our past webinars featuring Wendy were sold out, so please register early if you wish to attend.
CPHR members in BC & Yukon and most other provinces are eligible to take The Calm Monkey’s Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator Training & Certification
courses at preferred price.
From this presentation, you will learn:
- A brief discussion about 'why' bring mindfulness into the workplace
- The roles that HR can play in this initiative
- Approaches for getting started and self-sustaining long-term
- A roadmap for implementation
- Bonus topic: See results from The Calm Monkey’s latest ‘Dealing with Change meditation study’ to learn how mindfulness can be used to help people through difficult change.
Who should attend:
HR professionals at any career level can be the drivers to initiate or support the introduction of mindfulness into their organization. If you have a fire in your belly to help your employees reduce stress and build their resiliency, you can make a remarkable difference.
Wendy Quan, founder of The Calm Monkey
, is the industry leader in helping organizations implement self-sustaining mindfulness meditation programs. She trains and certifies meditators to become skilled workplace facilitators from a practical and programmatic perspective, creating long-lasting, respected workplace practices.
Also, as the thought-leader in combining change management and mindfulness meditation, she is leading the way in helping people through difficult change. She’s the first to run innovation studies in this area and speaks about her developments at top tier mindfulness, change management and human resources industry conferences. She has taught and spoken at The Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley.
Her worldwide clients include Google, the government of Dubai, Fortune 500 companies and individuals.
Wendy's corporate career included being the change manager at Pacific Blue Cross, IT and Human Resources. Her cancer journey led to her life’s purpose: “To help people create a better experience of life through mindfulness meditation”.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & Yukon login and password to receive member pricing.
• Trouble logging in to PD On-Demand? Watch our video tutorial or click here for help.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com
||• Health, Wellness and Safe Workplace
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714