FREE On-Demand: The Secrets of an Amazing Employee Experience: From Onboarding to Exit
In partnership with:
(Original broadcast date: April 17, 2019.)
The competition for talent is fiercer than ever, and employee retention has become a make-or-break competitive advantage for many organizations. While we know employee experience is crucial to creating longer employee work tenures, many organizations still miss the mark on creating an engaging and sustainable employee experience. This webinar covers four areas organizations can focus on to improve employee experience and create a workplace that employees won’t want to leave.
The critical areas of focus in this webinar are Health & Wellness, Continuous Learning, Social Recognition, and Collective Intelligence & Distributed Decision Making. We’ll cover each area and discuss some easy wins that organizations can make in each.
In this program, you will learn:
- The importance of creating a positive employee experience
- What is employee experience vs. employee engagement
- Stages of the employee experience spectrum
- Social Contract - How to elevate employees from within and how to help them with
- Tools to help you improve your workplace culture and a few ideas you can employ
Who should take this course:
Those in the HR industry will benefit the most from this webinar along with the level suite who wish to improve employee experience within their organization.
About the presenter:
Over the course of 25 years, Tom Short has used his passion for entrepreneurship and marketing to launch numerous, highly successful companies. At each organization Tom has built, employee experience has been the cornerstone to building effective teams. His expertise and learnings resulted in the development of Kudos as a solution and system to promote and enhance corporate culture, motivate individuals and create great employee experiences.
Tom leads business development, marketing, and customer engagement at Kudos and is active in speaking engagements and thought leadership activities in the HR industry. He is passionate about the role recognition plays in creating a great employee experience and is dedicated to educating the world about what genuine recognition can do for people everywhere.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
• Workforce Planning and Talent Management
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714