Business Acumen for Compensation Professionals (C8) (Virtual Classroom)
In Partnership with:
Date: October 19 21, 2020
CPHR BC & Yukon has partnered with WorldatWork to bring Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preparation courses ONLINE, next with the Business Acumen for Compensation Professionals (C8).
Live online instructor-led delivery of course materials including real-time interaction with a subject-matter expert and peers - no travel required!
Critical Thinking Skills for Today's Leaders
In this competitive, global economy business leaders expect you to go beyond the technical aspects of your job and think like a businessperson. In fact, strategic business understanding was one of eight key differentiators of top performers according to the WorldatWork 2012 Total Rewards Professionals' Career Census.
This course will cover:
Module 1: Introduction to Business Acumen
Module 2: Knowing How Business Works
Module 3: Financial Literacy
Module 4: Evaluating the Business
Moduel 5: Communication and Connections
- Learn what it takes to apply key business acumen skills and behaviours.
- Understand, evaluate, and articulate the relationship between compensation and business outcomes.
- Grasp essential financial concepts.
- Know how your business works and recognize the relationship between the compensation plan and the bottom line.
- Strengthen communication skills.
Who should attend:
- This course is intended for those individuals who are pursuing the CCP or GRP. The course has been designed to provide critical insights around business acumen and explores how the compensation professional can leverage these insights to maximize their role within their organization.
Internet connection and a personal laptop is required for this course.
Date & Time:
October 19-21, 2020
The live sessions will be held each day from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Pacific / 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Eastern
Format: Online Virtual Classroom
Course + Exam
Cancellation & Refund: Please refer to Worldatwork's cancellation policy. All pricing in US dollars; excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714
To learn more about this course, please CLICK HERE.
TO REGISTER at the exclusive CPHR BC & Yukon member rate:
Please contact WorldatWork's Customer Experience Team:
Phone: 1-877-951-9191 (USA and Canada)/ +1-480-922-2020 (International)
Hours:Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. MST
|12.0 (Course + Exam)