FREE On-Demand: How to Use Science to Achieve Repeatable Hiring Success
(Original broadcast date: February 20, 2019.)
Pre-hire assessments are designed to explore an individual's learning speed, motivations and personality, but what exactly does each one do in the context of finding the right candidate and how can you ensure a postive ROI? Tried and tested, scientifically reliable and consistently successful, find out how the science behind jobfit assessments can help you achieve REPEATABLE hiring success.
In this program, you will learn:
- What are pre-hire assessments and their different types?
- What are best use practices?
- How to develop + validate job benchmarks (ROI)
- Data protection + privacy requirements
Who should take this course:
HR professionals involved in screening, hiring or succession planning.
About the presenter:
Mike Campanella is the President & CEO of Prevue, a Vancouver-based company. For the past 12 years, he has partnered with people-first companies and HR professionals to not only reduce turnover, but to promote a culture of hiring as being a central part of building effective businesses. Mike and his team continue to look for innovative ways, based in science, to highlight the importance of efficient onboarding, employee retention, and succession planning by taking the guesswork out of the hiring process.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714