FREE On-Demand: The 3C’s of Communication; 10 Solutions-Based Tools
(Original broadcast date: February 12, 2019.)
Every day you and your team make commitments, engage in conversations and make endless choices which move you closer to or further away from individual and team goals. Learn how to utilize the 3C’s of Communication to create a solution-based approach for self and others to goal-achieve.
In this program, you will learn:
- Shift communication with others from a problem-based to solutions-based approach
- Influence those you lead to adopt a Stress is Optional approach; goal-achieve with ease
- Witness your goals taking form with way more ease using a mindful approach with the 3C’s
- Experience more ease and reduced conflict as your values align with 3C’s
- Focus on what you do want; simplify how, where and who you allocate your energy to; align your energy with what you do want
Who should take this course:
HR directors, managers, training and development managers, sales VP and managers.
About the presenter:
Christine is a human-potential champion who believes stress is optional and when understood, can be utilized to source the next brilliant opportunity in all life areas. Others describe her as a master motivator and influencer to tap into solutions for the next best version of yourself. She trains individuals and organizations to source solutions by shifting their focus from what they don’t want, don’t want to feel to inspired-action for what they do want, do want to feel. Her approach utilizes proven success principles and simple systems for mindful commitments, conversations, choices. Highlights contributing to her acumen include: World-class event production (80,000+ attendees); national revenue-generating campaigns; secured million’s in sponsorship/sales (Fortune 500 Co’s.); creator, national multi-city human-potential series (300+ experts in Indigo bookstores); Author, Heartbroke, A Journey from near Death to Possibilities; International podcast host.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714