FREE On-Demand: The Ultimate Guide to Successful Onboarding
In partnership with:
(Original broadcast date: October 9, 2019.)
Employee turnover can be as high as 50% in the first 18 months of employment. Meanwhile, Gallup has found that only 12% of employees strongly agree that their organization does a great job of onboarding new employees. A positive onboarding experience plays a crucial role in reducing turnover rates and fostering employee loyalty - companies that actively employ a proactive onboarding and engagement program can experience an increase of up to of employees who stay for at least 3 years.
Join Tom Short, Founder and Chief Customer Officer of Kudos as we explore practical, replicable and engaging strategies for creating a positive and successful onboarding program! You’ll learn how to design, nurture and sustain an effective onboarding strategy so you can increase organizational engagement, reduce turnover and boost morale.
In this presentation, we will cover:
- Define Onboarding
- Onboarding and Orientation
- Formal vs Informal Onboarding
- Mechanical and Soft Tasks
- Ongoing engagement best practices
Who should attend:
- Those in the HR industry will benefit the most from this webinar along with business leaders who wish to create or improve their onboarding process to reduce turnover and improve morale.
About the presenter:
Over the course of 25 years, Tom Short has used his passion for entrepreneurship and marketing to launch numerous, highly successful companies. At each organization Tom has built, employee experience has been the cornerstone to building effective teams. His expertise and learnings resulted in the development of Kudos as a solution and system to promote and enhance corporate culture, motivate individuals and create great employee experiences.
Tom leads business development, marketing, and customer engagement at Kudos and is active in speaking engagements and thought leadership activities in the HR industry. He is passionate about the role recognition plays in creating a great employee experience and is dedicated to educating the world about what genuine recognition can do for people everywhere.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714