Living with Change (On-Demand)
A recipe for thriving on change for everyone in your organization.
Are you in transition or change? Personalized for you, this course shows you how to determine the difference and provides an action plan for your journey. It is a practical, relevant and easily applied set of ideas and tools for everyone dealing with a lot of change in their life right now.
In taking it, expect to:
- Explore the connection and interaction between global, organizational and personal change as they relate to your life right now.
- Determine the number of ways change is impacting you and how you can take better care of yourself.
- Assess your current level of resiliency and identify simple ways you can strengthen it today.
- Learn the essential distinction between change and transition. This is an essential distinction to understand when living through times of major change.
- Outline your personal transition plan.
- Map the changes on your transition journey.
- Outline an Action Plan to increase your capacity to deal with all the changes in your life right now.
Who should take this course:
Anyone who is experiencing lots of change in their lives, regardless of position or role in the organization.
Chris Edgelow is the Founder & President of Sundance Consulting Inc and Lost Creek Press Ltd, organizations that are dedicated to providing consulting / training services and publishing a variety of resources that help organizations change. For more than 30 years, Chris has worked extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He has taught at the university level and is a sought after speaker at many conferences each year. Always engaging and very practical in his approach, Chris help people face the reality of what is currently happening in their organizations and find ways to build the necessary leadership competencies that will ensure their changes succeed.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & Yukon login and password to receive member pricing.
• Trouble logging in to PD On-Demand? Watch our video tutorial or click here for help.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com
||• Labour and Employee Relations
• Professional Practice
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714