StressLess – How to Destress and Manage Life the Way You Want it: The 5%
Exercise (Part 1) (On-demand)
(Original broadcast date: September 28, 2017.)
In this webinar, you will begin to Stressless by: Utilizing awareness tools to discover your individual stressors; transform your specific stressors through mindful awareness tools; tap into optimum performance to benefit self and others with your increased awareness.
States of stress (fear, anxiety, procrastination, worry) result from unmet needs which negatively influence daily conversations, commitments and choices. These states diminish optimum performance in all life areas.
From this presentation, you will learn:
- how to increase optimum performance
- give up what if stress
- the 5% exercise: trade-in what if's for the results you do want
- the law of replacement
- how to respond vs react
- how to flip your what if’s from problems to possibilities
- the 16-second stress buster
This webinar is Part 1 of a two-part series. You may also be interested in Part 2 "Stressless – From Wornout Habits to Inspired Action: The 9 Life Areas Inventory".
Christine is a human-potential champion. She believes that stress is optional and when understood can be utilized to source the next brilliant opportunity in one or more life areas. Others describe her as the master motivator and influencer to tap into solutions for the next best version of yourself
. She trains individuals and organizations to source solutions by shifting their focus from what they don’t want, don’t want to feel to inspired-action for what they do want, do want to feel. Her approach utilizes proven principles and a simple system based on mindful commitments, conversations and choices. Her bold goal is to provide a professional platform to collectively influence others to replace distress by tapping into more optimum performance. The vision is to shift unhealthy, lack and scarcity-based problems for a solutions-based mindset resulting in purposeful productivity, increased profitability and vibrancy, daily. Some of her sponsors/clients are corporate leaders, national and internationally.
Christine’s business accomplishments and life experience contribute to her success as a consultant inclusive of:
• World-class event production (80,000+ attendees) and national revenue-generating promotions;
• Secured million’s in sponsorship and sales (Fortune 500 companies);
• Creator, national multi-city human-potential series (300+ seminars in Indigo/Chapters bookstores);
• Author, Heartbroke, An Entrepreneurs Journey from near Death to Possibilities
; Internationally profiled podcast host.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to email@example.com.
||• Health, Wellness & Safe Workplace
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714