From Basic to Brilliant Series - Part 2: Transforming the Power of HR in Small to Mid-Size Enterprise (On-Demand)
(Original broadcast date: May 7, 2019.)
FROM BASIC TO BRILLIANT SERIES: Transforming the Power of HR in Small to Mid-Size Enterprises
Innovation has changed the workplace game and it’s time for small to mid-market enterprises (SMEs) to reimagine their approach to talent. As an HR professional, you know too well the challenges of meeting the continual and urgent need to hire, retain, and competitively reward your people. With a broad mandate, you need to be the expert on the best – if not brilliant - practices that make the difference in a constantly changing environment. Based on the book Basic to Brilliant: The definitive guide to transforming your people practices
, this webinar series explores how you can bring more contemporary and agile approaches to all stages of the talent lifecycle.
Webinar #2: Chart a New Path for Performance and Development in the Small to Mid-Size Enterprise
webinar in the series explores three touchpoints that help small to mid-size enterprises become talent competitive: performance mastery, learning management, and talent development.
As a result of attending this webinar you will learn:
- How today’s more agile approaches to performance measurement can positively impact business results
- The building blocks of a strong learning culture that drives innovation in small to mid-size businesses
- Strategies for developing people when promotional opportunities are few
Who should take this course:
- HR Professionals who work in small to mid-size enterprises
- Anyone interested in learning about more innovative and contemporary approaches to talent management
- Consultants who advise business owners of SME's
- Early HR Career Professionals looking to understand a holistic view of the talent lifecycle
About the presenter:
Doris Bentley is the founder and principal of CENTREPOINT, a Vancouver-based talent management consultancy. She has enjoyed long-term success working with hundreds of owners and leaders of small to mid-market enterprises, developing talent strategies that drive business sustainability and long-term growth. She is the author of Basic to Brilliant: The definitive guide to transforming your people practices
. As a frequent presenter to various executive forum groups, she brings a uniquely informed view of the challenges they face engaging the people essential to their journey. As a writer and educator, she has authored many articles, blog posts, white papers, and management tool kits to advance workplace innovation and contemporary people practices.
For more information, visit www.centrepointcareer.com
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714