Variable Pay: Improving Performance with Variable Pay (Vancouver)
In Partnership with:
CPHR BC & Yukon has partnered with WorldatWork to bring Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preparation courses in Vancouver at member pricing, next with the Variable Pay: Improving Performance with Variable Pay (C12/GR6).
Master Variable Pay Plans that Support Your Organization’s Business Objectives
Variable pay compensation can improve employee motivation and performance along with positively impacting your organization’s goals for profitability and productivity. This course will teach you the fundamentals of variable pay with a focus on compensation strategy.
In the course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of variable pay programs, including:
- Supporting the Business Objective through Variable Pay
- Types of Variable Pay
- Developing a Variable Pay Plan
- Implementation and Evaluation
Variable pay plans support and impact your organization’s business goals and objectives. Understanding this form of compensation strategy is an essential skill for today’s HR compensation professional. This course will empower you with the knowledge you need to design, implement and evaluate variable pay plans.
This course will cover:
- Identifying common business strategies and objectives for achieving them.
- Aligning variable pay programs with business strategy.
- The three categories of variable pay.
- Examining internal and external factors affecting variable pay plans.
- The activities for designing variable pay compensation strategy, including funding and distributing plan earnings.
- How to implement, communicate and evaluate the success of variable pay compensation and benefits plans.
About Certified Compensation Professional (CCP):
The CCP certification comprises of 8 courses with corresponding exams. Exams are performed online, and are not mandatory for those interested in the individual courses without pursuing full certification. CPHR BC & Yukon will be pleased to offer each 2-day certification course once per year, if there is enough demand. See: the path to CCP
Scott Hausberg, CCP
Senior Compensation Consultant, Gallagher Benefit Services (Canada)
Who Should Attend:
This course is ideal for the human resources professional responsible for designing, assessing and maintaining variable pay plans.
8:00 am - 8:30 am - Registration
8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Course (2 days)
Note: Continental breakfast and a light lunch included in the price of the course.
CPHR BC & Yukon - Nespresso Corporate Boardroom
Suite 1101 - 1111 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 6, 2019
Course + Exam
Cancellation & Refund: Please refer to Worldatwork's cancellation policy.
|16.0 (Course only)
18.0 (Course + Exam)
| Total Rewards
All pricing in US dollars; excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714