4-Step System: Work on vs In Your Leadership Role (On-Demand)
(Original broadcast date: March 12, 2019.)
One of the top challenges leaders face is figuring out how to work on versus in their role while ensuring positive influence for team goals. Implement this proven 4-Step System, then influence your team to do the same.
In this program, you will learn:
- Implement a work-backwards approach for annual goals so they are manageable and net consistent results by focusing on a: Quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily system
- Reduce overwhelm from too many projects deadlines with this proven 4-step system
- Shift old worn out habits no longer serving you through the practice of this 4-step process
- Learn to work on vs in your role and influence your team to do the same; utilize rewards and incentives to maintain engagement, productivity and consistent results
Who should take this course:
HR directors, managers, training and development managers, sales VP and managers
About the presenter:
Christine is a human-potential champion who believes stress is optional and when understood, can be utilized to source the next brilliant opportunity in all life areas. Others describe her as a master motivator and influencer to tap into solutions for the next best version of yourself. She trains individuals and organizations to source solutions by shifting their focus from what they don’t want, don’t want to feel to inspired-action for what they do want, do want to feel. Her approach utilizes proven success principles and simple systems for mindful commitments, conversations, choices. Highlights contributing to her acumen include: World-class event production (80,000+ attendees); national revenue-generating campaigns; secured million’s in sponsorship/sales (Fortune 500 Co’s.); creator, national multi-city human-potential series (300+ experts in Indigo bookstores); Author, Heartbroke, A Journey from near Death to Possibilities; International podcast host.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Learning and Development
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714