FREE On-Demand: Service Awards: Employee Appreciation from Onboarding to Retirement
In partnership with:
(Original broadcast date: October 24, 2019.)
O.C. Tanner helps clients leverage tools and best practices to recognize career milestones in ways that build connected cultures. Whether you are implementing a career achievement program or helping an existing one gain traction, this session will discuss how to empower your leaders to celebrate careers in ways that increase tenure and impact your workplace culture.
Join Jeff Birk, Manager, O.C. Tanner Institute, as he presents best practices and tools for service awards that deliver results.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Change mindsets and show leaders how meaningful career celebrations benefit them, their teams, your culture, and the bottom line
- Create long-term behavior change by transforming leaders into recognition believers who apply career celebration best practices
- Strengthen workplace cultures by empowering leaders to show team members how valued they are through the power of career celebrations
Who should attend:
- Enterprise organizations across industries including banking, insurance, manufacturing, retail, oil and gas, mining, consulting, software, healthcare and more!
- HR Professionals including managers, directors and senior-level HR executives responsible for benefits, recruiting/hiring, compensation, employee relations, rewards, incentives and recognition, performance reviews, employee engagement and satisfaction, culture, and employee training.
About the presenter:
Jeff Birk, Manager of Speaking and Training, O.C. Tanner Institute
A frequent speaker at ATD, the world’s largest training and development conference, Jeff Birk has inspired thousands for the last 25 years as a trainer, speaker, stand-up comedian and corporate emcee for the likes of Bayer, Honda, Bose, Virgin Trains, Footlocker, Pepsi and Ralph Lauren and Pier 1 Imports. His rare combination of stand-up comedy along with years of corporate keynoting and training engages and inspires audiences around the world. With a unique balance of humor and poignancy in every message he delivers, Jeff draws on his trademark style and experience to make presentations on employee recognition, career achievement, and team building more purposeful, meaningful, and memorable.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must provide your CPHR BC & Yukon Member ID to receive member pricing.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714