DNU - How to Bring Mindfulness into Your Workplace with No Ongoing Operating Costs
This is a recording of a live webinar held on August 22, 2017.
Insightful organizations know that bringing mindfulness into their workplaces result in many benefits. But how do you go about introducing it? And how can you self-sustain without relying on an outside facilitator?
We are lucky to have Wendy Quan hold this webinar. She is the industry thought leader and author on the topic of integrating change management and workplace mindfulness meditation
to build personal and workplace resiliency.
Wendy will cover the key tactics that lead to a successful workplace implementation. Learn how to approach this in a way that produces high engagement, grassroots growth and real business benefits.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Understand the roadmap that creates a sensible, self-sustaining mindfulness workplace program, at no on-going operational cost.
- Hear real-life and researched-based benefits
- Learn how to enlist employees as volunteers, and what qualities they should possess
- Learn what mistakes to avoid
Wendy Quan, founder of The Calm Monkey
is the industry leader helping organizations implement self-sustaining mindfulness meditation programs using change management techniques to create personal and organizational change resiliency. She trains and certifies meditators to become workplace and community facilitators through workshops and online training. Her program is the first of its kind and makes spreading meditation in the world much more accessible.
The Calm Monkey and CPHR BC & Yukon have proudly partnered to offer The Calm Monkey’s Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator Training & Certification
CPHR BC & Yukon members.
Wendy is a certified organizational change manager who has been recognized as a pioneer by the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley
and the global Association of Change Management Professionals
. Her clients include individuals from around the world and organizations such as Google, the government of Dubai and many other organizations in various sectors.
• Both registration and payment are required for every person accessing this course. You must log in using your CPHR BC & YK login and password to receive member pricing.
• Trouble logging in to PD On-Demand? Watch our video tutorial or click here for help.
• Questions about registration or receipt can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
||• Health, Wellness, and Safe Workplace
All pricing excludes applicable taxes. HST/GST # 119446714