Strategic Foresight Training Workshop
In Partnership with:
Date: May 16, 2017
Location: Simon Fraser University at Harbour Centre
The future of work is evolving rapidly as technology and social changes in particular continue to bring about significant change in ever shorter cycles. In a highly competitive knowledge economy, being able to envision and implement HR strategies that anticipate and take advantage of the rapid future evolutions of work can be a key factor in the building success for the long term. Tools like strategic foresight offer HR professionals the opportunity to anticipate emerging trends and take full advantage of them to build competitive advantages for their organizations.
During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore the field of Strategic Foresight.
- Learn the methods most commonly used to facilitate this process.
- Gain knowledge of the major practitioners and published works in the field today.
- Develop skills in Systems thinking, analyzing and explaining change.
- Learn how to forecast long-term futures and develop scenarios.
- Learn how to identify implications and strategic issues.
A balanced approach of presentations, discussions and the practical application of Strategic Foresight methods will be used throughout the workshop.
Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided during the workshop.
Exclusive Registration Rates for CPHR BC & YK
Receive $100 off your registration when you quote priority code PRM4.
• Regular Rate: $1,295.00
• CPHR BC & YK Member Rate: $1,195.00