HR Leaders Summit Vancouver 2019
In Partnership with:
Date: April 24, 2019
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre
Reinventing HR in the new world of work
The HR industry is going through rapid transformation unlike ever before. This year’s HR Leaders Summit will bring together industry leaders and executives to address the most top of mind challenges and trending topics of 2019. Our timely program was researched and developed with direct input from industry experts and is focused on the overarching theme of how defining the true role of HR, navigating through periods of change and recruiting and engaging talent.
Topics will include:
- What is the true role of HR?
- Maintaining your unique company identity through periods of change
- A focus on mental health & wellness
- How to win the war for talent
- How is AI going to change the workforce landscape?
- Being at the forefront of diversity & inclusion
Who should attend?
Primary - Senior executives across multiple industries from enterprise sized organizations, small-mid and start-ups. Titles include:
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Chief Talent Officer
- Vice President, Human Resources
- Directors of HR/Talent/People/Diversity & Inclusion
8:00am | Registration/Breakfast/Morning Workshop
8:50am-5:00pm | Presentations
5:00pm | Closing Remarks & Networking Cocktail Reception
Vancouver Convention Centre
2nd Floor of the West Building of Vancouver Convention Centre
1055 Canada Place
Vancouver BC, V6C 0C3
CPHR BC & Yukon Members receive 20% off: $635.20 (Enter discount code CPHR20)
For registration and general enquirires:
Karen Tan -Event Coordinator
Phone: +1 416 644 8740 ext.278
• Workforce Planning & Talent
• Health, Wellness & Safe Workplace Management